An American in the United Kingdom - First time in the UK in a decade.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
There's also dozens of goobers on the internet who support them in their "based and redpilled" plight to eradicate an European culture. Katie Hopkins even tard raged about it not long ago :sighduck:
Funny how she's all about the national identity and opposition to multiculturalism up until the point where it's someone else's culture. The again she once said she hates names based on locations while having a child called India so maybe internal consistancy isnt a strong point.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
Funny how she's all about the national identity and opposition to multiculturalism up until the point where it's someone else's culture. The again she once said she hates names based on locations while having a child called India so maybe internal consistancy isnt a strong point.
This is the pastime of the average european these days: praise whatever shit from Africa or asia while trying to fuck over other cultures within your sphere of influence. No wonder independence movements are in the raise if governments are actively trying to fuck over legit cultural minorities in their countries (except Catalonia. They are mad about money).

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
This is the pastime of the average european these days: praise whatever shit from Africa or asia while trying to fuck over other cultures within your sphere of influence. No wonder independence movements are in the raise if governments are actively trying to fuck over legit cultural minorities in their countries (except Catalonia. They are mad about money).

The weird part is Hopkins is on the opposite side bitching about all the brown people not being english enough. Honestly though she's just a dumb cunt.

Last edited:

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, that's not wrong. I spent a lot of time in Germany in my 20's, particularly the Frankfurt/Wiesbaden area, and if I spoke the language better I'd seriously consider relocating. Germany is like Britain, but without the misery. Culturally, we're very similar people. We go to the pub, eat burgers, drink lager and watch the football. German TV, Newspapers and Magazines look exactly like British ones, but in German - compare that to the French or Spanish equivalents, which look really alien and weird to Anglo-Saxons.

Germany has problems, for sure, but there is an air of optimism there that is entirely missing in Britain. The Germans, maybe because of the old split and reunification, have this sense of optimism, pulling through and believing that the future will be better that the British just don't have. They work on their problems, rather than blame each other or give up in despair. That's why German trains run on time, why the German health system gets better outcomes than the NHS (though it's still far from the best in Europe admittedly, that's probably the Portugese system), why crime is lower, everything is cleaner and you can get through to Customer Services on the phone. Britain could be like that but we won't bother. We don't see the point.

The British have given up. The only thing we are good at is cynical comedy, which comes from the same national well of despair. Government in the UK isn't about fixing problems or improving things, it's about managing our decline, and you see that attitude everywhere, from top to bottom. The immigrants are the only people with any get up and go, and they imported that from where they came from (even if their entrepreneurial spirit ends up in organised crime). You can tell a 3rd or 4th generation immigrant because they've caught the British Despair, and they sit around in their houses watching The Voice and waiting to die like everybody else.
This is why I keep saying this England could never have stood up to Hitler in 1940 after the fall of France. They would have asked for an armistice. Hitler would have given them one. He had no particular hard-on for England, as he did for Poland and France. But standing up to Hitler? No, sad to say.

Arctic Fox

Merry Christmas, everyone!
kiwifarms.net
Welsh Independence League? Welsh Republican Army? What would this independence attempt be? A uprising or a potential popular vote where all of the U.K. strikes it down.
I can confirm that the English retirees are cancer. They even played a role in the 2016 referendum result.
They're usually hardcore unionists who will vote against literally anything that could give Wales even the slightest bit of extra control over its own affairs.
They also have a habit of trying to block anything that is to do with promoting our language and culture. Even if they're 90 years old and not raising any children here, they'll yell at the Senedd to build English-language schools in areas where you'll rarely find a child who didn't grow up speaking Welsh as a first language.
There's also dozens of goobers on the internet who support them in their "based and redpilled" plight to eradicate an European culture. Katie Hopkins even tard raged about it not long ago :sighduck:
It's no wonder that the idea of an independent Wales is steadily gaining support here. As a business owner I've been warming up to idea. There's a real case for it.
Arm your people with butterknives and mopeds. Raid the streets of the Brits and teach them of your fury.

Pissmaster General

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I just fly over to London, do a bunch of mephedrone and spend a week bullying random Britcucks and get away with it? I wanna go to a London YouTube convention and just spend all day going around laughing at idiots while wearing a MAGA hat and if anyone's cool we'll talk about guns and I'll try to talk them into moving to America.

Also I'll have fun scaring the middle eastern & African immigrants because they've probably never seen a white guy stand up for himself in their entire lives

Parson Weebs

Plus Ultra (further beyond)
kiwifarms.net
The UK reminds me of a Yugoslavia of NW Europe, but I'm cautiously optimistic about the place, especially if the bongs manage to escape the Mitteleuropa Magisterium in the coming years. Boris is the man of the hour.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
The UK reminds me of a Yugoslavia of NW Europe, but I'm cautiously optimistic about the place, especially if the bongs manage to escape the Mitteleuropa Magisterium in the coming years. Boris is the man of the hour.

Boris is a by the numbers tory except he's a got a lot of enemies in party and people mistake his blunders for sincerity, we're grinding up to 10 years of Tory and its been awful so you really can't blame it on the 'leftists' . The only reasons to support him is if you're really into brexit, You're a conservative waiting out for a leader you actually respect or if you think Cobyn is the devil and you're following the 2016 "anyone but this guy" Democrat mindset.

Last edited:
Reactions: teriyakiburns
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino