Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab

XLCoffin

kiwifarms.net
Medicaid hardly pays, so nobody wants to hoard these patients and add useless work for themselves. Patients lie and Amy lies.
In 2014 Amy was denied because of pre “exciting” conditions and she wants FREE medical and FREE dental from the gubmint. Amy is frustrated that she has to pay dubble, not her problem that this country is so F’d up and can’t help there people.

fullsizeoutput_df8.jpeg

Last edited:

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
Amy either has a new hijab or is purposely not adjusting it/pulling it down, to make her face appear slimmer, even though her chin looks ridiculously pointy because of it. I have always suspected that the MAIN reason she wears that thing is to hide her many chins.
There's at least 6 inches of neck being contained by spandex. It looks like her face is getting swallowed up.

View attachment 1099018
This is where you can see the real reason Amy wears those goofy hat things. If she pulls the top down to cover her hair, she has to pull the bottom down and sling it under a chin. But if she pulls the bottom up to cover her chins, there isn’t enough material to cover her hair.
She has been gone from YouTube for 6 days. No idea about social media, I stay away from that shit.

She also changed her channel name too.

View attachment 1099537
What is it with the tilted head pose all the time? Is that a fat girl angle thing or just a Jin thing?

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Does Jen have her own thread?
No, and I have encouraged people to make one. She isn't a upper tier cow like Amy, but with the appearance of Whiskey Dick she's starting to get interesting. He's gonna go out one morning for a smoke then go on a bender and not come home for two days. Mark my words!

At the very least, someone should have an OP ready to go for when that happens.

It must have killed Amy to put out a 1:29 video she can't cram 300 ads in just to shut the haters up.

MonikerStalker

kiwifarms.net
No, and I have encouraged people to make one. She isn't a upper tier cow like Amy, but with the appearance of Whiskey Dick she's starting to get interesting. He's gonna go out one morning for a smoke then go on a bender and not come home for two days. Mark my words!

At the very least, someone should have an OP ready to go for when that happens.

It must have killed Amy to put out a 1:29 video she can't cram 300 ads in just to shut the haters up.
So true, with him on the lease when he goes off the deep end it will be such a mess

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
I don't see a weigh in from Amy yet, wonder what the hold up is? Too busy? Some problem with the scale? Sick?

FatJen did hers, but there's drama at the Volunteer front. Wonder who caused that??? :thinking:

Edited to add, Oh sorry, I probably shouldn't post FatJen stuff here. I just find her the worst of all the HugeFats, vile, cunning and now with her addition of her alcoholic con, she's added a new depth of cringe to the hillbilly factor.

Tags
None