Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

daintydiabeetus

kiwifarms.net
I can feel my autism taking over when I see the Lard-whale crafts since crafting is one of my best skills. I swear to god my eyes start to twitch when I see her barely visible text on her reechain. It's a common theme for Amy, both when she made tumblers and throughout all stages of her boob-chain shilling. She puts so little effort into it that she's just pouring epoxy in a mold, put glitter on it, and then just slap on some fucking stickers. that will be 10 USD for the ORGANISATION, please and thank our Lard and scammer, Am-ee! My favorite tumbler she ever made is her "rainbow" tumbler. Because it's supposed to say that "in a word of ugly, be beautiful"ish, Buuuut due to the horrible choice of colors all over the only visible word is "UGLY". And that message I can stand behind 100%.

I noticed that the living turd sold "birth-announcement plushies" too. According to Am-eeeeee she "makes them", and I call bs. If someone in her household would sow those plushies it would be Miah. But then again I'm pretty sure you just order these from a website, and Amee just tries to act like the "middle-person" who will take a higher price than if you ordered from the original vendor. TO DONATE TO THE COMPANY!!! Same with her t-shirts with totally not stolen prints.

I made a collage of the products I mentioned above in true Am-eee glory. I'm sure the reechain-monster think my collage actually looks great, not
tacky at all.
amyzasscrafts.jpg

irishlass

kiwifarms.net
Being special, I noticed something strange in her posting. I'm thinking Am ee dictates her messages into text. Yes, we all know she is a retard and types like she speaks, but if you look where she first says "blurred" in the first sentence and later , in the next to last sentence, she says "blurt" which could mean that is how the microphone picked up the word "blurred" the second time.

There is also the word "ppl" instead of "people". With her mush mouth, it got picked up as P P L, as if she wanted to put initials or something.

I didn't think about it much until I saw the word "exclamation" and then an exclamation point at the very end. I think she was telling it to put 2 exclamation points but it took the first way she said it as the word "exclamation" and not telling it to put it as punctuation as it did it correctly on the second one.

Looking at her posts in this way, reading them back, it makes sense as to why some of the wording is more odd than Am ee's usual fucking up the English language. Of course this could just be my tin foil hat needing a rewire.

Amy's Life Journey!!!
16 hours ago
So the thumbnail and the end of the video is blurred cause my husband and son was in the pic and my husband asked to blur him out he was in his house clothes and didn’t want to be filmed, and when it comes to my kids I do my best to keep them off my channel as I can. And why around the stove I covered is because some ppl Focus more around my stove and counters than what I’m cooking so to keep attention on what I am doing I blurt out the rest of it so nobody has to see anything but what I am cooking exclamation!
She's mentioned "mooltiple" times she does speech to text, at least that's her excuse when people call her out on her horrendous grammar.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speech to text may account for spelling errors but not blatant grammatical gaffes. Example: My husband and son WAS in the pic as opposed to 'were in the pic'.

She's another one who has yet to learn the often hard lesson that people are going to focus on what they choose to & that doesn't necessarily align with what she wishes they'd see.

If anything, a poor attempt at pixelating out what she doesn't want people to see only draws attention to it. Why didn't she simply take a few minutes & clear off whatever was on the counter?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL It doesn't make you a bad person to sit down while cookeeeeeng. We're all different.

View attachment 1670779
I like how she sort of sees her self as a rebel defying cultural standing to cook norms by sitting while she mashes tube meat with plastic and fecal debris, all in the name of individuality, and not because she's fat and lazy.

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
kiwifarms.net
I think it's in reference to the key chains she was offering, custom ones that contained cremated remains of loved ones. But I don't think it's legal to send random bags of cremated people through the mail so Amy seems to have scrapped that idea and the only one made had ashes from... something.
Errrm. It is legal to send human cremains through USPS. However, you are "supposed to" notify the PO about what you are sending, and then the friendly, helpful Postal Clerk will inform you that you must send said remains by Express Mail only. They even have a handy dandy sticker they will put on the package that says "Cremated Remains" "What is the difference between Express and Flat Rate mail", I hear you asking? Money, Starting around $35 U.S. dollareedoo's, depending how large a package of cremains you have.

The More You Know.

ETA: If you are just mailing a locket with ashes in it, my friendly Postal Employee informs me to just keep my mouth shut about it.

Daddy's Little Kitten

👨‍👧🥺 ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓓⓞⓢⓔⓓ ⓞⓝ ⓚⓔⓣⓐⓜⓘⓝⓔ 🍼🍭
kiwifarms.net
Her sitting down makes it more dangerous. She won't be able to respond quickly if shit goes down since she has to get up from the chair and pray to Allah she doesn't fall.

I mean, same thing can happen while standing but at least you can act faster.

Last edited:

daintydiabeetus

kiwifarms.net
Her sitting down makes it more dangerous. She won't be able to respond quickly if shit goes down since she has to get up from the chair and pray to Allah she doesn't fall.

I mean, same thing can happen while standing but at least you can act faster.

Nah, because we all know that she isn't bothered enough to respond to any situation. Unless it's her reechains or snacks that would need rescue, ofc. FERALS? No thank you, but I am a great mother!!! Maybe she'll open her ever so kind heart and give the injured/dead kids some giffcards!!!
She'd be the grieving mother though, so she should get the giffcard instead, So she could buy some glitter and STACKABLE boxes. Maybe an accident will take place at Am-ees house soon, where a kid gets injured and Am-ee can't help due to her hurting knee + fake arthritis.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's "that time of the month" again. You know the one. You're starting to feel queasy and exhausted. You want some goddamn potato chips, but not those, the other ones goddamn it, and so help me GOD, if you don't pixelate those dishes in the goddamn sink so mommy can say "nice tits" to an old man for the next six hours, you're going to be eating wooden spoons for the next twenty years. That's right. It's Reechain Giveaway Time!

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
It's "that time of the month" again. You know the one. You're starting to feel queasy and exhausted. You want some goddamn potato chips, but not those, the other ones goddamn it, and so help me GOD, if you don't pixelate those dishes in the goddamn sink so mommy can say "nice tits" to an old man for the next six hours, you're going to be eating wooden spoons for the next twenty years. That's right. It's Reechain Giveaway Time!

The hillbilly music is fitting.

Nim's Chimpsky

JUST SHAKE YA GUNT!!
kiwifarms.net
Been going back over some of her community posts and just her overall 'writing/speaking style's bc of the 'revelation' of her talk to text, her sitting while cooking, overall decrepitude of the living conditions and it is just a blaring reminder to the true laziness of this person.

And with as much importance that fetus' are about to hold in the american media/mindset, thanks to 'ol miss cant keep her morals out of your body'

It is just hilarious to me that after you save the fetus the morals and support stops there. Because it seems like the only american dream left is scarring a child.

Case in point: see above.

Through every possible way this 'woman' has shown a severe lack of intelligence, misguided morals, laziness, and most of all criminality. but yet her children's lives and upbringing is up to her?? Which is criminal in itself.

It seems to me that someone should be able to take the loads of texts and writing samples, paired with the adoption grift/green card grift, her criminal record, her GED, and certainly a pairing of the spiciest vlogs to a judge to show she is at best slightly above retarded and has no business rearing let alone schooling children.

Whatever happened to No Child Left Behind?