2020 U.S. Spedsidential Election - Biden wins!(?)

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
The lockdowns for only to be for two weeks to "flatten the curve" (remember that?). Now this lockdown shit is going on forever and the only guy who is saying "go outside and stop being a pussy" is Trump. That is the type of person who I want in charge of America's nuclear arsenal, instead of a dementia-ridden kid-sniffer who goes to bed at noon everyday.
Same

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
If Joe just said that he doesn't want to see anyone else in the country die anymore, that would've been perfect. But the guy said "Dark Winter is coming!" and fearmongered and proposed more lockdowns. People are itching for some hope that they can get back to normal, but you have the corpse saying that 100 gorrilion that Drumpf will murder with his bare hands will come and be the reason to shut you down for 100 years.

That, and he's going to unplug the dam and flood the nation with illegals and tax us into the ground. These white, suburban Karens will be the end of us if they're still "sea-sick."

The lockdowns for only to be for two weeks to "flatten the curve" (remember that?). Now this lockdown shit is going on forever and the only guy who is saying "go outside and stop being a pussy" is Trump. That is the type of person who I want in charge of America's nuclear arsenal, instead of a dementia-ridden kid-sniffer who goes to bed at noon everyday.
Now that we've had 4 days to chew on it, it's unfathomable how poor Biden's performance was in the debate.

It's almost like that second debate getting cancelled was a massive positive for Trump, because now there is no third debate for Biden to "clarify his remarks."

Keep in mind, this is also with neither debate covering the Second Amendment nor Foreign Policy.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden will have a commission on Supreme Court reform. It would be easy to get any result he wanted by rigging the composition of the commission. E.g. one with a leftists majority would recommend packing. He says it will have people from the left, centre and right on it but it would be easy to make sure any 'centrists' he appoints would be leftists too. It's a classic neoliberal tactic to find a bunch of experts who agree with your policies, create some body with them on it and then say 'this policy is what the experts recommended, how dare you disagree with that'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMeqcEgXXo
https://archive.vn/o3XCy

Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
1603747461855.png

Beyond fucking parody. Youtube now fact checking Joe Biden Ukraine and forcing up an unrelated, but very similar, clip from the same event talking about cyberattacks.

Here's the real one, which is in the related videos of that one. For now.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
At this rate, if the Dems were smart, they would just count their losses and let the election ride its course for Biden to lose. This will hurt the Democrat party for years to come if they don't do a significant course correction for the next two years. The time is NOW to start memory-holing this Biden campaign altogether if you ask me.

But the Dems are too corrupt and evil to be smart at this point. I hate using such strong terms to describe political adversaries, but the shit they are guilty of this year alone does, in fact, make them evil.
The Democrats big brain plan is to let Biden win and hold him accountable to then primary him in 2024 with someone more progressive. At least according to Cenk of Young Turks fame on his plan that would clearly work on someone like Creepy Joe given how the Democrat primaries are extremely rigged against anti-establishment candidates.

NeoGAF Lurker

aka Niggo Mortensen
kiwifarms.net
I turned in my absentee ballot.

I was lukewarm about Trump at best but I saw how deep the leftist rot was getting in down ballot races. There were about 20 judges to vote for and against. I read their bios and quotes and a disgustingly high amount of them (14 I think) stated how committed they were to “restorative justice” aka letting niggers commit all the crime they want while throwing the book at whitey.

I voted for Blormphe but I felt the most important races are the local and state races where leftist rot continues to flourish. I ask people here to pay close attention to these races and kick out these people before it’s too late.

Xarpho

Ugly and weak
kiwifarms.net
The Democrats big brain plan is to let Biden win and hold him accountable to then primary him in 2024 with someone more progressive. At least according to Cenk of Young Turks fame on his plan that would clearly work on someone like Creepy Joe given how the Democrat primaries are extremely rigged against anti-establishment candidates.
Unless Biden's dead, that sounds like an awful idea. The usual play is to maneuver some milquetoast Republican up whenever the seat is open. It worked with McCain, it worked with Romney, and completely backfired with Trump. Trying to do that and shove Biden out at the same time is just an opening for attack.

Smug Chuckler

Youtube Intellectual
kiwifarms.net

Speaking of nukes...

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Listening to Baris and Barnes right now, and Barnes is saying that Nate Antimony is acting fraudulent with his polls and egging on other pollsters to fraud along just to create the narrative that if Trump wins, either he won within a crazy margin of error or he stole the election again. So the folks who rightfully say that the doctored polls will tighten, expect to see Biden reach high single digits in the last foot of the race. I heard that Nate took Trafalgar out of his data just because it had Trump looking good.

Shit's getting crazy.

Disc

Corruption in the CD-Rom
kiwifarms.net
It already ran its course. No one cares about this shit but you MAGAs and conspiracy theorists, and you were already going to vote Trump. This is not going to get Trump any new votes. This election is over. I got banned from the Hunter Biden thread for saying this, but I'll say it again. It's over. This shit didn't work. You don't have Wikileaks to help you this time. Assange is in jail.
1603752348726.png

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
Now that we've had 4 days to chew on it, it's unfathomable how poor Biden's performance was in the debate.

It's almost like that second debate getting cancelled was a massive positive for Trump, because now there is no third debate for Biden to "clarify his remarks."

Keep in mind, this is also with neither debate covering the Second Amendment nor Foreign Policy.
Well, the second debate wasn't supposed to cover foreign policy but Joe managed to sound like a demented neocon warhawk anyway practically promising to reignite the Korean conflict. If Trump had managed to organically slip gun control in there I'm sure we would've had a few good soundbites from Biden about mandatory buybacks for all the AR-47s.

2020Suicide

Its an existential Horror
kiwifarms.net
Cenk has been wrong the last 40 years why would he start being right now?

We all know Biden gets a guilded cage on January 21st, Harris takes over in all but name until 2022, then she becomes president, which allows 2 re-elections which makes it even harder for the GOP to win. 2032 will be as unimaginably dystopic as 2020 is if someone back in 2008 told you about it.

Harris was a hanging judge known for being as much of a right wing authoritarian as you could get away with in SanFran back in the 2000s. Null will be forcibly feminized/sissified by 2032 if she gets in. anyone that didn't vote clinton in 2016 in either the election or the primary will get the full power of the judicial branch unleashed upon them.