2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump vs. ?

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Based Dilbert Merchant thinks that they're going to use this self-isolation stuff as an excuse to Deepfake Biden's video posts for a while. One of his video posts has very odd looking arms, for example. Wooden.

This is the tech they'll use:

If so, expect them to try and figure out a way to prevent a debate between Biden and Trump. This shit doesn't work live -- as far as we know.

I'm Mrs. Mustachios!

Mustachios rhymes with pistachios!
kiwifarms.net
Bernie knows that the more times he can force Biden out of the house, the larger the chance that he has a date with Winnie the Flu and dies, making Sanders the candidate by default.
The "RFK" strategy.

We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California,” Clinton told the editorial board of a South Dakota newspaper. ” I don’t understand it,” Clinton added, alluding to the calls for her to quit.

I am mystified by Joe Biden's coherent performance at the last debate. He has consistently made a fool out of himself in the briefest speaking engagements with the most sympathetic audiences possible since that moment. The drugs he was on during that debate must be unprecedented.
Bernie Sanders is trying to spin himself as better on the coronavirus crisis and pro-worker, and that Joe Biden is a senile plaything for Wall Street, with a side order of, "maybe he drops out or dies and I get the nomination by default." Yes, its the Hillary Clinton thing. "Maybe somebody shoots Obama, I dunno" replacing disease with assassination.

Bernie knows that the more times he can force Biden out of the house, the larger the chance that he has a date with Winnie the Flu and dies, making Sanders the candidate by default.
It cuts both ways though. Bernie's already got his own set of health problems and I'd be willing to bet he won't be able to tango with the Sino Sniffles either.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The cope from the left about Trump's rising approval rating is a marvel to behold. Apparently the fact that he's never crossed 50% aggregate approval is meaningful and indicates he's toast.

It reminds me of that joke, "What do you call the person who graduates last in their med school class? Doctor."

"What do you call the incumbent who wins reelection with the lowest average approval rating? Mr. President."

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
I am mystified by Joe Biden's coherent performance at the last debate. He has consistently made a fool out of himself in the briefest speaking engagements with the most sympathetic audiences possible since that moment. The drugs he was on during that debate must be unprecedented.
That's not new. If you watch everything he does, Biden is always at hist best in debates like that, even going back to the 2008/2012 campaigns. He falls apart everywhere else, notably at campaign events, but this year it's worse than usual. His campaign events have been terrible from the start, and it got covered up until he started to beat Bernie.

I don't know if it's because he does really good prep work for debates, or because he takes the good pills that day, or maybe he just doesn't care enough to be sharp at other times. But everyone who thinks Trump will wipe the stage with him in a debate are betting against Biden at his strongest point. Trump needs the casual gaffes to keep flowing, publicly and on video.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Bernie Sanders is trying to spin himself as better on the coronavirus crisis and pro-worker, and that Joe Biden is a senile plaything for Wall Street, with a side order of, "maybe he drops out or dies and I get the nomination by default." Yes, its the Hillary Clinton thing. "Maybe somebody shoots Obama, I dunno" replacing disease with assassination.
It's a likely combination of more stimulants then what the average meth head has developed a tolerance for, a favorable venue(no extra people leaves less opportunities for confusion)and his opponent not being aggressive enough or prepared enough to counter Biden's lies about some of the things he's done in the past. Oh and Biden likely had a microphone in his ear or something that would give him a good response to use.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

Did we miss this?

Biden is being MeToo'd.

How do you archive Soundcloud?

Edit: Apparently, Time's Up, which is a SJW MeToo enforcement org, covered for Biden and refused to work with the woman. For those following Weeb Wars, Time's Up was helping one of the harpies who falsely accused Vic.

The BernieBros smell blood in the water.

YooA

kiwifarms.net
Biden has bad interviews and is suffering some kind of cognitive decline, but oh my god, he has once again raised the bar. This was painful to watch.
Here's a snippet of his latest interview with Nicole Wallace:

I know there's a delay when performing interviews but holy god damn.

Full Interview:

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Biden has bad interviews and is suffering some kind of cognitive decline, but oh my god, he has once again raised the bar. This was painful to watch.

View attachment 1203163

Full Interview:

"It's probably best I don't" Holy fuck, even Biden knows his mind is going. That aside, even his mostly coherent thought about Trump is actually wrong. Trump has been acting surprisingly "Presidential" during this outbreak, more so than Biden could, frankly.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
"It's probably best I don't" Holy fuck, even Biden knows his mind is going.
I think that was supposed to be a sarcastic zinger. Like "everything's wrong, and you know what else?‽ Donald Trump should be... nah, you know what, I shouldn't say it."

But his delivery was terrible, he just sounded sad and pathetic. Ironic, since that's not exactly acting Presidential like he claims Trump should be.

I said back in December that Biden's campaign seriously looked like a case of elder abuse, putting up a frail old man on stage when he couldn't handle it. Ever since he's been isolated at home, it's looking even worse. No joke, no irony, no sarcasm--I genuinely feel pity for the guy, just let him retire and have some peace in his life. He's not even spitting fire, he seems like he mildly wishes everyone would just get along.

At least Bernie looked like he enjoyed being up on stage rambling. (Or he enjoyed it until getting BTFO by protesters like the cuck he always was, anyway.)

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1203163

Full Interview:

if she wasn't trying to softball him through it then it probably would have gone better, but she pulls that Scared Monkey Face as soon as she realizes she might get blamed for him going off all dumb and can't keep him going

Tags
None